Pork rolls soup is one of the favorite dishes of many people, can be used for breakfast, lunch, afternoon, and dinner instead of rice. Banh Canh is not a delicious or sophisticated, expensive dish, but its delicious taste is hard to resist with many different types: crab cake soup, crab cake soup, sprouted cake soup, snakehead fish soup cake, fish cake soup cake. … and the most popular is pork roll soup.
A bowl of hot, smoky pancakes, soft white rice noodles with moderate toughness, soft, greasy pork belly plus the cool taste of green vegetables are very attractive. No need to go to the store to buy, you can prepare and cook delicious and nutritious pork buns right at home with our recipe.
Ingredients for Cooking Porry Breakfast
- 1kg banh canh (rice flour or filter flour) or you can also make your own banh chung at home according to the simple recipe below!
- 500g pork leg
- 500g pork tail bone
- 100g dried shrimp
- 200g of pig blood
- 1 carrot
- 1 white radish
- 100g of mushroom
- 1 purple onion
- Assorted raw vegetables served: bean sprouts, lettuce…
- Carrots are washed, cut into pieces or trimmed for beautiful flowers.
- Chopped scallions.
- Raw vegetables and herbs are washed, soaked in dilute salt water for 10 minutes, then drained.
- Sliced fresh chili.
- 2 purple onions, peeled and grilled until fragrant.
- Bones are washed and then blanched in boiling water, then rinsed with clean water.
- Wash the pork shank, cut it into bite-sized pieces, then blanch it in boiling water and then wash it again
How to Make Fiber Banks:
Pour 200g tapioca flour + 200g plain rice flour + 1 teaspoon fine salt + 1 tablespoon cooking oil into a large bowl and mix well.
Slowly pour the old boiling water into the bowl, pour half, half to pour later. At this time, the dough is half-cooked, half-cooked, use a large spoon to stir it because the dough is very hot, then add more water to knead again, wait for the dough to cool down, put your hands in it and knead it into a smooth, flexible mass. Use an existing mold to shape the pancakes.
Bring the pot of water to a boil, wait for the water to boil, then slowly use a fiber press into the pot, press as long as you like, the noodles will rise to be cooked, immediately take out the bowl of cold water, then pour into the basket to drain. country.
If you don’t have a cake press, stuff it with a dry, non-sticky dough, roll it to a thickness of about 0.5mm, cut it into fibers with a knife and boil it in the same way as above.
How to Cook Porry Panel
- Step 1: First, you shave off the purchased pig tail bone. Then, briefly dip in boiling water, rinse with water and cut into bite-sized pieces. This is a simple and effective pre-processing step that many people apply in how to make delicious pork rib soup.
- Step 2: Next, use granulated salt to rub off all the dirt of the pork leg, then wash it several times with cold water, drain… before stewing the pork leg bone to make the broth clear and delicious, you should Boil it. A little bit of water has just boiled just enough to cover the pork leg, put the meat in and cook for about 1-2 minutes to remove the dirt outside, then take out the pork leg and rinse it with cold water, drain. Then, put both pork leg and tail bone into the stew for about 30 minutes with 1 liter of water.
Note: When stewing bones, you should not cover the pot to keep the water clear, if you see foam, you must remove the foam.
- Step 3: Then, you peel carrots, white radishes, wash and cut into pieces about 2cm. With straw mushrooms, you cut off the root, soak in diluted salt water for about 10 minutes, then wash and dry. Using carrots and white radish is a way to cook pork soup with sweet and attractive broth.
- Step 4: Next, you wash the purchased pig’s blood, cut it into bite-sized pieces. Peel the purple onion, slice it thinly, and place it in a bowl. After that, you soak the dried shrimp in water for about 5 minutes, wash them and leave them on the basket to drain. As for the soup cake, you just need to briefly cover it with boiling water. Then, you pick up scallions, coriander, wash and thinly slice. Remove the stalks and cut the peppers into thin slices.
- Step 5: You put the pan on the stove with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil. When the oil is old, you add sliced purple onions to fry until fragrant, add dried shrimp and stir-fry for about 3 minutes. Then, put all the dried shrimp into the pot with pork bones and pork bones.
- Step 6: Next, you put the sliced white radish and carrot into the pot of stewed pork for about 20 minutes, then add the blood and boil for about 10 minutes. Then, you put the mushrooms in the pot and cook for about 5 minutes, then taste the seasoning and turn off the heat.
- Step 7: Finally, you put Banh Canh in a bowl, fill with broth, sprinkle some green onions, finely chopped cilantro on top. Depending on your preference, you can add a few slices of chopped chili over the bowl of banh chung. Now, you can enjoy the hot pork rolls soup with lemon juice and raw vegetables served.
So the way to make pork rolls soup has been completed, with homemade noodles and broth, you will feel more secure about nutrition for your family.