- Pork bone 500 gr
- Minced pork 200 gr
- Dried shrimp 100 gr
- Fresh shrimp 200 gr
- 10 quail eggs
- 1 carrot
- 1 white radish
- Vegetable side dishes 200 gr (lettuce/ bean sprouts/ herbs)
- 10 branches chives
- Purple onion 4 pieces
- Fried onion 50 gr
- Cooking oil 2 tablespoons
- Fish sauce 1 tablespoon
- Common seasoning (salt/ pepper/ sugar/ seasoning/ monosodium glutamate)
How to Choose to Buy Fresh Ingredients
How to Choose to Buy Fresh Pork
- For ground meat: You should choose to buy ground meat with fresh colors, meat with lean fat, in addition, if you observe that dry meat is delicious, freshly ground meat, you should not choose meat with signs of water.
- For pork bones: When choosing to buy, you should pay attention to check the smell and state of the bones, good bones will not have strange odors. Bones must be fresh, not pale, and not cold.
How to Choose to Buy Delicious Fresh Shrimp
- For fresh shrimp: You should choose shrimp with a transparent outer shell and a slight smell of sea water. If you see that the shrimp has a slimy phenomenon, you should not choose. Fresh shrimp and not chemically pumped have a slightly curved body, stretchy meat but not unusually fat
- For dried shrimp: Delicious dried shrimp usually have a natural bright red color. If the dried shrimp is light red, or dark red, the shrimp has been left for a long time and has been boiled and dried, or has been coated with food coloring. Delicious shrimp with firm, firm meat, no strong smell.
1. Preliminary Processing of Pork and Shrimp Bones
Shrimp you wash, use scissors to cut off the spikes on the top of the shrimp head, tail and legs and drain. Then put in a pot of boiling or steaming for 10 minutes.
To deodorize pork bones, soak them in dilute salt water for about 10 minutes, then rinse them with water several times.
2. Prepare Other Ingredients
Carrots you peeled, washed and divided into 2 halves, half cut into small dices, the other half you cut into pieces.
White radish you also peel, wash and cut into pieces. Wash your chives, cut them into pieces about 1.5 inches long. The accompanying vegetables you wash, cut into small pieces to make it easy to eat.
You put quail eggs in a pot with 1 teaspoon of salt and boil for about 5-7 minutes until the eggs are cooked, then let cool, peel off the shells.
3. Marinate Meat and Bones
Put 200g of ground meat in a mixing bowl with the diced carrot, 1 chopped purple onion (or sliced) and add 1/2 teaspoon salt each, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon seasoning, and 1/2 teaspoon MSG. Mix well and marinate for about 15 minutes for the meat to absorb the flavor.
Put the prepared bones in another bowl, seasoning with 3 sliced purple onions, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon MSG, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 tablespoon seasoning and marinating for about 30 minutes.
4. Stir-fry Minced Meat
Heat a pan on the stove with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, then add the marinated minced meat and stir-fry for about 10 minutes until the meat is completely cooked.
Put the pot on the stove, add 1 tablespoon of hot cooking oil, add the dried shrimp and pork bones and stir-fry for about 5 minutes until the meat is hunted again.
Next, pour into a pot of 1.5 liters of water, boil for about 15 minutes, add white radish and carrots to the stew for another 20 minutes.
After the stewing time, add 3 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, 1 tablespoon of seasoning, 1.5 teaspoons of monosodium glutamate, 1 teaspoon of salt, and a little pepper. Use a patch to stir the seasoning, season to taste, add cooked steamed shrimp and cook for another 5 minutes, then turn off the heat.
6. Finished Product
When eating, you just need to boil the noodles with boiling water for about 10 seconds and then put them in a bowl, add the bones, fresh shrimp, quail eggs and minced meat to stir-fry, add some fried onions and chopped shallots. Chan adding broth and serving with raw vegetables is just right.
When eating you will feel the extremely sweet broth of the broth along with meat and shrimp will make you feel very delicious. This bone broth noodle dish will definitely be an extremely nutritious breakfast for the whole family, but the taste is no less than that of the restaurant.