Skip to content
- 2 oranges.
- A little sugar (if the oranges aren’t sweet enough)
- Small ice (if you like to drink cold)
- Use the palm of your hand to squeeze or roll the orange on the table to soften the orange so that when squeezing it more juice.
- Cut the orange in half and remove the seeds.
- Squeeze orange juice by grasping half of an orange and squeezing it vigorously. You can use an orange juicer to squeeze the juice until the oranges are out of juice.
- Use more oranges to make the juice more delicious and fragrant. Note that when you use a hand-held orange juicer, take all the oranges and put them directly into the orange juice.
- If you do not like to have orange cloves, you can use a sieve to filter the carcass before drinking.
- Add a little sugar to make the orange juice more delicious.
- Enjoy a cool and crisp cup of orange juice as soon as it’s freshly squeezed. You can add some ice for a cold drink.