Mixed chicken noodle soup is a delicious dish but not difficult to make. Ingredients are also very close to us and easy to find. You can learn how to make them below.
Prepare Ingredients for Making Mixed Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh chili: 3-5
- Raw vegetables: including lettuce, bean sprouts, herbs, cucumbers. These are all dishes to accompany, if they have them, enjoying a bowl of mixed pho will be even better, and if you can’t buy enough, don’t worry too much because the taste of the dish will not affect. much.
- Lemon: 2
- Roasted peanuts
- Condiments such as fish sauce, sugar, salt, main noodles, chili sauce, satay, etc.
- 3 ounces chicken thighs or take the chicken breast. Choose chicken whose skin and fat are the same golden color. Be careful not to choose chicken that has a bad smell or an antibiotic smell.
- Pho cake: This you will estimate yourself according to your family’s eating needs. You can also order pho cake made from brown rice with many delicious and high-quality ingredients, please contact Trom Pho right away.
- Red onion, garlic, ginger
- For the chicken, you wash it and put it in the pot to boil. Then take out to cool, tear into pieces to eat.
- Raw vegetables, chili for washing, waiting to eat, will use.
- Peeled ginger, sliced. Garlic, red onion peeled and fragrant.
- Roasted peanuts for pounding
- Noodle soup with boiling water
How to Make Mixed Pho – Mix Sauce
Mixed pho is delicious or not, the sauce will determine the most portion. This is the highlight, giving this dish its own flavor. To make mixed pho, you add 3-4 slices of ginger and a few cloves of garlic to pound, add 3-4 tablespoons of sugar and continue to gently pound. Add 3-4 spoons of fish sauce and a spoon of hot water, squeeze more lemon and stir well.
You can serve the dish on a bowl or plate. First, put pho noodles in, then shredded chicken, raw vegetables, and finally roasted peanuts and fried onions on top. When it’s time to eat, pour the sauce on top, then mix well and you can start enjoying it.