In general, the ingredients of this dish are similar to mixed chicken pho. Only we replace chicken with beef and need to add oyster sauce as well as cooking oil to make the processing more delicious.
- Fresh chili, lemon
- Red onion, garlic, ginger
- Seasoning: fish sauce, sugar, main noodles, oyster sauce, pepper
- Cooking oil
- Roasted peanuts
After preparing all the ingredients, we begin to process them:
- The beef you buy is washed and thinly sliced. Then marinate for 15 minutes with ½ teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce, and pepper. Then stir-fry with high heat until you see the meat is firm and fragrant.
- Cover the noodle with boiling water, take it out to drain
- Pick up raw vegetables and wash them
- Sauteed purple onion
- Crushed peanuts
- Minced chili garlic
- Make fish sauce mix pho: You put the mixture of minced garlic and chili, 5 spoons of fish sauce, 2 spoons of sugar, 1 spoon of main noodles, 2 spoons of lemon juice, 1 spoon of filtered water into the bowl and stir well. So we have a great bowl of sauce for mixed beef pho.
Decoration and Presentation of Food
When arranging, put pho first, then beef and raw vegetables. On top, you can sprinkle more roasted peanuts with fried onions and add to the mixed fish sauce mixture. Before enjoying, you just need to mix it all up.
Mixed Pho is a delicious dish with a very special taste. If anyone does not like the traditional noodle soup, this is a perfect choice. How to make mixed pho is not difficult, you can try to process them at home to save costs as well as ensure food hygiene and safety.